Be safe out there

oleefish2

After owning am ATV for 20+ years I just had a scare that makes thank God for another day. I was out looking for a cow and following a trail I have driven on before, when I hit a drift and gave it some gas and the next thing I new I was sidewise and on 2 wheels. I threw myself to the side and started rolling. As I made a turn I viewed my ATV rolling toward me and I rolled again. I looked up and my Old ATV was sitting on its wheels and stopped. When I got my 64 year old body up I noticed it was still running and my hard gun case was still on the back of the machine. I gather my self and hear the ole 2001 Polaris is still running but my new windshield I had just put on was gone. I am a very safe rider and yet after 20 years it happened to me. I was alone and would have maybe died if it had rolled over me.. I was blessed again. Thank you Lord. Be safe

Glad you got through that one okay. Sometimes it seems like the things we've done over and over, are the ones that we get careless with and sometimes get us in trouble, not saying you were careless, but I know I have been.

Glad to hear you're okay!

I had a near death experience that involved a four wheeler, ice, and a lake. It's dark underneath the ice.

When you look up and see it rolling at you scary. Horse can be great but you just never know when one will blow-up or leave you stranded.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back