PEAX Equipment

Bcs projection

YEP !!! But what is your point??? If there were a "PLAYOFF" as talking heads seem to want, eight teams maybe would be somewhat legitimate, but they seem to want four teams....and how do those teams get selected??? By the same fugged up polls we got now!
Forget all the Bowl games except for money making for teams and just go ahead and award the National Champs to winner of SEC Conference Champs game every year would solve a lot!!! Hahahahahaha

YEP !!! But what is your point??? If there were a "PLAYOFF" as talking heads seem to want, eight teams maybe would be somewhat legitimate, but they seem to want four teams....and how do those teams get selected??? By the same fugged up polls we got now!
Forget all the Bowl games except for money making for teams and just go ahead and award the National Champs to winner of SEC Conference Champs game every year would solve a lot!!! Hahahahahaha

You ever see that show "Shit My Dad Says!" ?

And yet another #1 by talking head idiot voters bites the dust.....as did two other undefeateds---LSU and OKSt....
So now we got Mich St v. Iowa at IA, Auburn at Tuscaloosa (Fri after TG), Ducks at my favorite azzhole coach's home field,.....ummmmm....looks like TCU should dye their field purple so they can lay down and hide like BSU and blue work.....BSU v. TCU for Nat Champs.....kinda like the talking heads thought Ohio St and MI shud be rematched for Nat Champs a few years ago.....as I remember, they both got the living sheit beat out of them....maybe BSU and TCU will get lucky and get to play each other!
The REAL Nat Cahmp game occurs on Nov 26 in Tuscaloosa....and I hate both! Can both teams lose???
GO VOLS (2012) ! Or 2013.....

Them Broncos showed them 3-5 Techsters!
I have hopes fo rUT this weekend at Spurrier House! He may deliberately lose so he won't have to play Bama again, or Auburn, in SEC Champs game
Take the auto BCS bids away from Big East AND ACC and give to BSU and TCU conferences!!!

From a Vandal that doesn't live in boise I agree with a playoff system. I also understand why a lot of Vandals move to boise after school; that reasoning is high profile jobs require highly educated Vandals and I know of only two highly educated broncos in boise. GO VANDALS!

s-s, qualify noon, it's 9:14 in RSA right now and I really enjoy being there and watching real men play Rugby!
A 16 team playoff would actually likely get the real top 2 or 3 teams involved....who convinces College Prez to extend season four weeks? Who does the pairings?
Pairings by random draw with playing inside your own conference disallowed unless no choice?
Works for me! A final four consisting of all SEC!!!
Meanwhile, best I can tell, the Vols are strongest team in SEC-E we are holding the other five up since all are on top of us in standings....

Back