Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Balanced sheds

Dinkshooter

Any one else have any like this? I now have 3 of them that I know of. You might be able to see another one on top of the TV center. Takes a sick mind to sit around and try it with your sheds:D

Attachments

• P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 378
Since everyone on this website owns stock in Mystery Ranch, and had such a sales pitch this last year. Here is a picture of a victim of your marketing ploy, I guess when they forclose on the house it will be worth it:rolleyes: She was heavy after Sundays haul. But it felt really good, I rreally like all the compression straps on this pack.

Nice haul. I look to put mine to the test packing antlers later this week. Why don't you tell me where you went so I don't bother going there. ;)

I would love to tell..............but on the way out I fell and hit my head really hard..........CRS now(Can't remember chit). I don't have a camera right now other than the womans, so no in the field pictures, I am scared of her sometimes. They just don't look good in the house.

My favorite 4 this year............no matches:BLEEP:

Hey, I agree with you. Don't waste gas money on expensive beer. ;)

I suppose you wouldn't have to go far from home to find good spots. You've got some nice ones there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back