B tag apps (already have conservation)

8andcounting

So I was gonna apply for a b tag and when I get through it it makes me buy the conservation license and a $5 app fee which is fine but I already bought the conservation license when I applied for combo tags . I think I ran into this last year and just waited it out until I drew my combo tag and then it recognized that I had the license . Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

I believe the Conservation license is linked with the Combo license app so it doesn't show up until you draw. I'd wait the 2-3 weeks (mid-April) for the combo drawing to be complete before applying for the B

i believe the conservation license is linked with the combo license app so it doesn't show up until you draw. I'd wait the 2-3 weeks (mid-april) for the combo drawing to be complete before applying for the b

this.

Yeh good point . I dunno know why I was in a rush the b tag deadline ain't until June . I'll just hang tight . Thanks for your input

I believe the Conservation license is linked with the Combo license app so it doesn't show up until you draw. I'd wait the 2-3 weeks (mid-April) for the combo drawing to be complete before applying for the B

Yup, you will just need to wait..... And so will I..... :(

Actually it's a good thing , cuz if I don't draw a combo tag it'll change what b tags I apply for

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back