B&C...Or Close!

psinclair

NE Montana...also known as "Little Siberia".
antelope018.jpg

My good hunting buddy, George Gardner from Missouri came out to chase a few Montana antelope with me opening day. After finding this buck on Friday afternoon, we were able to relocate him later the next morning after the herd he was in got "fluffed up" by another group of hunters. We made a mile long stalk on them and came out under 400 yards from them. George made a perfect 380 yard shot after we waited for 45 minutes for them to stand up in the tall grass. He's got a little bit of everything, good length, mass, and pretty good prongs.

antelope020.jpg

Myself, George, and his pal Josh, who came along for the ride.....No Josh, not every buck antelope in Montana looks like this one!

I say it's B&C but honestly who cares? That is one beautiful trophy no matter what any number says and it would become home décor at my house.

Great buck! Congrats to you and George!

I'm assuming he shot that with a half rusted out pre-64 Model 70 in 35 Whelen? ;)

Holy holy holy ............... what a buck! If you have any "cull" or "management" critters out your way, let me know, something tells me they would be in my "trophy" class. Cool buck, like you said he's got everything going for him, congrats.

I think George needs to hook you up with one of his rifles for that buck. Seriously that is about as good as Montana lopes get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back