MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Az Strip Mount Finished

Thanks for all the comments, should have mentioned Devin Beck from Tuscon did the taxy work. Thinking of going out in January and trying some desert archery muley hunting and just picking it up myself. Kinda spoiled after getting to hunt on the strip last year, but it will beat going to work any day and I'd rather put the shipping money on gas to go hunting.

Thanks for all the comments, should have mentioned Devin Beck from Tuscon did the taxy work. Thinking of going out in January and trying some desert archery muley hunting and just picking it up myself. Kinda spoiled after getting to hunt on the strip last year, but it will beat going to work any day and I'd rather put the shipping money on gas to go hunting.

:DOld Devin does some pretty good work from what I hear... Glad to see the mount turned out pretty damn good.

I was at max points, including a hunter ed pt and drew the rifle tag. The way the draw is set up now, a nonresident with less than max pts will not draw the rifle or archery tag. Really sad to know I will never get to hunt there again, even with a bow. At the time, there were about 600+ guys with one less than max that will likely never go either. Many of them will wise up and go take the hunter ed class.

Seems like it was 13. I had max points including the hunter ed point. I drew the rifle tag, but only those nonresidents with max points will draw rifle or archery as it stands now in 13a or b.

Back