MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

AZ muzz elk

Thanks for all the compliments. I am still in Arizona and I have been Mountain biking in Sedona for last 3 days the Mountain biking is incredible.I wish I could post pictures but for some reason my phone is not working right

it's a 5 point, but hell no it doesn't qualify for the raghorn express. Cool looking bull, congrats to all involved.

Sweet bull. I spent plenty of time in that same unit and can attest it's rough to pull a good bull like that out - plenty of pressure on those elk. Sure are some purty flowers - looks like they might cover an AZ black rattlesnake or two, right 402?;)

Hopefully they're still bugling a little next week. My oldest has a cow tag for the junior rifle hunt in that unit.

Sure are some purty flowers - looks like they might cover an AZ black rattlesnake or two, right 402?;)

Dude, that was a close call! Your bionic ear might have saved me from getting wrecked by that rattler.

Schmalts helped me glass for bears last night. He had a nice little rattler encounter himself.

Snakes dont scare me much but that one freaked me out. I was climbing up to a rocky spine through thick brush and there it was at eye level a foot away.. gave me the shivers..

A bull like that would cause me to shoot and shoot fast. Amazing beams and so cool to have that mass and tine length. Cool to have such great help from so many Hunt Talkers on an out of state hunt.

Congrats, Pat.

That is an incredible bull. I don't think giant 5's get enought respect. I would take that bull home in an instant and he would find a spot on my wall. Congratulations!

Stan, you and your friend should join us in 12AW for the early hunt. With any luck, we'll need some pack help.

Back