AZ looksee

Mid to late April I will most likely be there. I just have to see this place before I hunt it.

I should go now with the way the snow is piling up here and have a break from it. I think even Central Colorado outside of the Gunnison Basin may see some winter kill unless it warms up fast.

I am afraid of homo AZ people peeking in my tent though.

The bigger bulls will start dropping in about a month. By mid to late March the drop will be in full swing..........

Mid to late April- Hell there may not be any left by then.......

I'll be making a few trips up Bro- Try to get Epperson in on the gig. That MFer ain't got nothing to do but hunt sheds anyway for awhile.........

Mid to late April- Hell there may not be any left by then.......

I'll be making a few trips up Bro- Try to get Epperson in on the gig. That MFer ain't got nothing to do but hunt sheds anyway for awhile.........

Epperson, that bastage will find all the sheds if you take him.

By late April you are at the tail end of the elk shed season for sure.

He'll end up finding most of the good ones anyway one way or the other whether he's with us or not. May as well keep him close so we can push him down when goes to wandering off after one..........

He'll end up finding most of the good ones anyway one way or the other whether he's with us or not. May as well keep him close so we can push him down when goes to wandering off after one..........

The only good thing is he doesn't shed hunt some of the units I'm thinking of going in. The bad part is, he shed hunts some of the units I'm thinking of going in. If this snow doesn't melt, Dinksmoocher might hit it right by coming in Mid-April...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back