AZ looksee

Dinkshooter

Anyone in Western Colorado, Uturds, etc. interested in sharing a spring trip to the AZ promised elk lands? Mid April maybe. Could possibly have a 3rd person interested as well.

I have 10 points this year and figure a 4-5 day trip in April to look for some bone and start to see the units for myself wouldn't be a bad idea.

I swear this is not a gay dating request, just trust me when I say you find more elk sheds with your shirt off combined with a good baby oil rub down:eek:

Attachments

• 2007camp.jpg
    2007camp.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 710
Yeah, and the blindfold is just so we don't know where you're taking us, right? I've heard that too many times....

Yeah, and the blindfold is just so we don't know where you're taking us, right? I've heard that too many times....

Oak if it worked once, shame on them. After 4 times it starts to look like you might enjoy it:D :D

Anyone in Western Colorado, Uturds, etc. interested in sharing a spring trip to the AZ promised elk lands? Mid April maybe. Could possibly have a 3some as well.

I swear this a gay dating request, just trust me when I say you find more elk sheds with your shirt off combined with a good baby oil rub down:eek:

Schmalts is buying his plane ticket tonight.......

I might be up for a little trip like that. I live in Boise though. I also have 10 points and plan on drawing next year. :)

The obvious ones, 8-10. I have 10 points for Archery and I am not cashing in now for anything less. Wish I had gone for less popular units in the first place.

I have never set foot down there and a trip like this would really lesson the pressure.

If you clowns get a trip put together let me know.

I knew the homo's ears would perk up sooner or later. Hey Stan, you gonna show up with that gay Miller lite cooler and your assless sleeping bag??

I'll make sure to get the assless sleeping bag out of storage. Dinkslong and and Browtine may need it..........

Back