NEW SITKA Ambient 75

az draw results online

Del, I just checked and didn't find them in the usual place. Can you please post a link?

Thanks
:cool:

Well Del, it looks like we drew second choice Elk tags. Hunt number 3026. Back to unit 10 again for the rifle hunt.

:cool:

Nothing for me...real shock.

However...I do have 3 deer points, 6 elk points, 6 sheep points, and 6 antelope points for next year.

I got archery bull in 5BS.....wooohooo....first time out of the gate trying for a bull tag here. My duaghters got cow tags in the Limited Op units, hunt runs from 22 Oct to 17 Dec so I ought to be able to get them out. And my youngest got her deer tag in 42. There's a bunch of happy campers at this house.

I now have the satisfaction of owning 9 elk bonus points. The frustrating part is I am not putting in for the early rifle or top end archery hunts. Oh well, hopefully next year.

For the first year I'm not grilling my points...

Archery bull and a turkey tag.

You better be happy fsh4fun. I have a friend here with 10 BP's that missed out on that tag again this year. He is at the point now he has so many BP's that he is holding out for Unit 9 Archery Bull only.

Dont get too upset I dotn think they are all loaded yet.
I show I have pending charges and also have only a partial refund that came back.
the phone number 602-942-3000 also says the data base isnt loaded yet.. sooooooo relax

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back