Az buck mount link

It looks more natural that way Jose..Coming out of the Wall and all :D :D

A-con, Nice mount, Kudos again !!

this half life size look natural?:D

skunkbucklove.jpg

Nice, how come you didn't do the 1/2 body mount?

I'm not as classy as Moosie & you. Besides 1/2 body wouldn't fit in my trailer.

Looks like they did a great job (looks bigger mounted then in the field photos) He even wiped the milk off his lips !:eek:

Stan, gas in Calif is up to $4.29 for regular. I wonder if it would fit in the back of my Corolla.

A-con, you need to get that bad boy picked up. granted we don't have things that big here, but that thing is impressive. hell, do like we do and tie it to the hood or trunk if you have too.:D

Looks good Dan! If it were I, I'd save the gas $ and time off for more hunting and have him crate and ship it.

It's fun to see others get their mounts back.

Nice looking mount, A-con. I'm having the same dilemma....take a day off work and drive 700 miles round trip to pick up my sheep mount, or wait until later in the summer when work isn't as busy?

Nice mount. I doubt you can get it shipped for less than what the gas cost-unless you tell them its just green hides in the crate. The rate charge increases dramatically for horn and mounts.

The quote for our shipping from Great Falls to Pocatello was $680 if the crates had horns in them. When we re-quoted with "green hides only" the charge dropped to $180.

Again, nice deer. Congrats

Wow.....buck looks great, mount looks great! Easy dilemma for you....do whatever's cheaper. I just drove from Seattle to Winnett, MT. and back on Thursday and Friday and my gas billed hurt. Dodge Ram.....13.4 MPG....1740 miles roundtrip. Just under $500 in fuel!

Acon nice buck

how soon do you want it? I might be driving up to chatsworth in a few weeks to look at a new cnc mill. I also have a friend driveing to were you live this week

email me [email protected]

Looks like I may be coming to pick it up in a few weeks. The wife announced we need to go visit her cousin in Prescott, a few hours away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back