Caribou Gear Tarp

August Prize winners to be announced this week

Sweetnectar you better quit sniveling about no tags. I better go try them on for you.:D Maybe break them in this weekend. Seriously I love mine and they worked awesome in Alaska. The only problem I see for you is that your terrain isn't rough enough for those type of boots;) Congrats

I just won the cadillac of all boots...unbelievable....I don't know how to say thanks enough...

I said that I wanted the Black Gold sight, so you go and give it to my little brother, thats just mean.:rolleyes:

A major award! A major award! Hot Damn! I won! I won! I won!

Never too early for A Christmas Story reference.

I don't come to the site for the prizes either but I'm not complaining! A quick email to those sponsors who support the show (and give Randy swag to pass along to us) explaining how important it is for real hunters to see real hunting on tv is in order. Takes 5 minutes. Goes a long way, I'm sure.

I know a few of the lucky sob's. Congrats guys and thanks for offering up some great stuff Randy.

Sweet!

Big time thanks Fin for going through the hassle of doing this.
I'll make sure to let the sponsors know that their contributions are appreciated as well.

Congrats to the lucky winners. Great stuff sponsors, thanks for your support.

Who are all of these new and strange people? Oh, wait a minute,, they aren't new..

winner winner! Thanks Fin and Tight Spot.

Just sent out the info to Kim....If I'm too late to claim the prize, no worries.

Thanks much.

T Bone

Its very cool about the prizes but this sight is a great place to spend some extra time and learn some new things about diy hunts thankyou. I dont miss a show

Might have to end these prize drawings. Only four of the winners have given their mailing information.

Those of you who have, you should receive your stuff in the next week.

Those who do not notify us of their mailing information, I guess I will just toss the prizes in the box and at the end of the year we will draw names until someone claims the prize and all prizes are gone.

Wonder if anyone will claim the Mystery Ranch pack next month?

The sponsors sure are providing some incredible prizes! Congrats to the lucky winners.

I'll need that MR pack sent asap to me before I leave for my mid-October Limited Opp elk hunt in (5B/5A). Word on here has it that my Eberlestock won't stand up to the task. That must be why I've come back with an empty pack twice this fall :eek: I can tell you I'll be utilizing my new shooting sticks compliments of Shooters Ridge and OYOA.

I should be a medium yoke/medium waistbelt. Just thought I'd toss that in to speed up the process.;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back