Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

August 13 - Bozeman, MT - MT Elk Management Symposium

I couldn't attend this, but damn if I am not so thankful for it. I know lots of folks put lots of hard work into it. Particularly thankful for you @Ben Lamb , who seems to be busier on Montana wildlife issues now that you've left the state than when you were here!

It's just a beautiful model and attempt to have a conversation that matters, and I hope the good faith nature of it all strikes a cord with those decision makers, regardless of their political stripe, who still care deeply about Montanans. There's a lot of them out there.

Thanks to all who participated.

I couldn't attend this, but damn if I am not so thankful for it. I know lots of folks put lots of hard work into it. Particularly thankful for you @Ben Lamb , who seems to be busier on Montana wildlife issues now that you've left the state than when you were here!

It's just a beautiful model and attempt to have a conversation that matters, and I hope the good faith nature of it all strikes a cord with those decision makers, regardless of their political stripe, who still care deeply about Montanans. There's a lot of them out there.

Thanks to all who participated.

The crew that put this together deserves the credit. All I did was some carnival barking.

MWF were all hands on deck and they took zero credit, putting it on the coalition.

If you found value in it, hit mtelk.org and drop us a few shekels & sign up for the email list. :)

As a heads up to any Bozeman area Hunttalkers, tomorrow August 16 @ 6 pm is the FWP meeting at the Best Western Grantree Inn in the Hyalite Suite.

I too would like to thank all you who took the weekend to participate in this meeting.

I had agreed to go on a float trip down the Middle Fork of the Salmon River back in May.

Your name was brought up in conversation. I got to talk with Brent Race for a while. He seems like a pretty smart guy to hang around with carpenters.😄

1. No one will accept a solution that forces landowners to allow access against their will.
I have heard comments like this before. Has it ever happened in the past or has anyone seriously suggested this?

Sorry I had to cancel my RSVP Ben, but I did listen in on Saturday. I was 8 days without a shower, so I would have been hiding in a corner.

Appreciate all the hard work that went into putting this together.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back