MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Armed Threats on Bison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when can Bison jump over a fence?

I can't believe I had to ask you that.

I do believe roughly 10,000 years.

9167874332_bf0b5825cc_z.jpg

While I know they will jump, I don't know how often they damage fences. I also don't know if Rathbone would apply to re-introduced animals.

FWIW, I was pushing some cattle back into their pasture (with rancher's permission) and was shocked to see them jump the buck/rail fence to get back in. That was weird, especially since they didn't seem to jump the fence to get in the river, but they (like bison) would knock over a weak fence.

Last edited:
Can you read? Do you have some sort of steel plate in your head?

I can read just fine and so can everyone else. They just saw you say bison are not wildlife.

Since they are not wildlife, they are not covered by your court cases you cited above.

It's quite the hole you have gotten yourself into.

I do believe roughly 10,000 years.

9167874332_bf0b5825cc_z.jpg

While I know they will jump, I don't know how often they damage fences. I also don't know if Rathbone would apply to re-introduced animals.

FWIW, I was pushing some cattle back into their pasture (with rancher's permission) and was shocked to see them jump the buck/rail fence to get back in. That was weird, especially since they didn't seem to jump the fence to get in the river, but they (like bison) would knock over a weak fence.

Interesting. It looks like Montana has some piss poor fences.:D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I honestly didn't know they could jump even that high. It's not animal you want to mess with.

I can read just fine and so can everyone else. They just saw you say bison are not wildlife.

Since they are not wildlife, they are not covered by your court cases you cited above.

It's quite the hole you have gotten yourself into.

Post a quote where I said Bison are not wildlife.

[QUOTE]I honestly didn't know they could jump even that high. It's not animal you want to mess with. [/QUOTE]

That statement the sum of everything you've ever posted on Hunt Talk.

How about you tell us if they are wildlife or not. I don't go around putting words in peoples mouths like Jose and you do.

No, you've made some bold statements on this thread, prove anyone of your posts. by backing it up with evidence.

If you want to know the status of Bison, then look it up for yourself.

No, you've made some bold statements on this thread, prove anyone of your posts. by backing it up with evidence.

If you want to know the status of Bison, then look it up for yourself.

So do you think landowners have the responsibility to allow bison on their land?

Feel free to man up and answer the question.

So do you think landowners have the responsibility to allow bison on their land?

Feel free to man up and answer the question.

You need to first realize that you've got a problem before you can fix it.

Read what I posted again, and then, find out the status of the Bison in Montana, then connect the dots.

I would hope even a big boy like yourself could do that.

You need to first realize that you've got a problem before you can fix it.

Read what I posted again, and then, find out the status of the Bison in Montana, then connect the dots.

I would hope even a big boy like yourself could do that.

You can't even man up and answer a question about what you think. What size dress do you wear?

Why are you afraid to answer that question? You are the one that posted that statement, not me.

SS---I think BigRack is a clone of Tristate on MM! Heck, maybe they are one and the same person using different usernames, beause they both make about as much sense as if my dog was trying to type on this site! In fact, I do believe from what I've seen both of them post that my DD has a higher IQ than both of them put together!

SS---I think BigRack is a clone of Tristate on MM! Heck, maybe they are one and the same person using different usernames, beause they both make about as much sense as if my dog was trying to type on this site! In fact, I do believe from what I've seen both of them post that my DD has a higher IQ than both of them put together!

Liberal!!!!!:D:D

Shoots straight could clear up all of the confusion and answer the question.

Btw Topgun,

Do you think landowners should be responsible and let bison on their land?

It's a yes or no question.

[QUOTE]I honestly didn't know they could jump even that high. It's not animal you want to mess with.

That statement the sum of everything you've ever posted on Hunt Talk.[/QUOTE]

It is impressive to see the continued education of Big Rack. The only downside is his reluctance to acknowledge what he learns each time he posts.

It would be interesting to hear his tale of where he was able to form many of his previous ideas on items like his novel theory on double taxation, non-jumping buffalo, and Welfare Ranchers.

Hopefully he appreciates what others share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacolleen
Back