Anyone own a Bergara B-14 Squared Crest? I’m drooling over one in 7 prc.

Just curious if anyone has heard any further into on Tikka's PRC release or estimated release. I have been having quite the dilemma on whether to go with a X-Bolt Speed SPR, X-bolt hells canyon, Bergara Crest with Carbon Fiber barrel or Tikka if they come out with something soon. I have never owned any of the above mentioned manufactuers firearms. Growing up dad was a Winchester and Remington fan so that is what he have had. Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated. I am newer here and have been looking at lots of feeds with lots of good info from all of you. If you have a link to the feed where these were already discussed, please send. Thank you in advance.

Just curious if anyone has heard any further into on Tikka's PRC release or estimated release. I have been having quite the dilemma on whether to go with a X-Bolt Speed SPR, X-bolt hells canyon, Bergara Crest with Carbon Fiber barrel or Tikka if they come out with something soon. I have never owned any of the above mentioned manufactuers firearms. Growing up dad was a Winchester and Remington fan so that is what he have had. Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated. I am newer here and have been looking at lots of feeds with lots of good info from all of you. If you have a link to the feed where these were already discussed, please send. Thank you in advance.

I own 2 Tikkas and they’re awesome; slick and accurate. If you want a sweet rifle they need to be customized off the shelf though. They need new bottom metal at minimum, but there are piles of companies that make parts though. Look at mountain tactical. It is fun to do on you own and pretty easy. They shoot amazing when tweaked.

Look at Seekins. I will be buying one in the next 6 months. I was looking at the Squared Crest, but shifted after playing with both. The stock on the Crest is awesome, but the metal on the Seekins is vastly superior.

Back