Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anyone in the Fort Collins area? Sound off!

I grew up on Harmony road (dirt back then). Now I reside on the Best Slope.

Used to live in Loveland 10 years ago, in southern CO now
If you've got an leads on some experienced backcountry elk hunters interested in joining in on a wilderness muzzleloader hunt in Northern New Mexico, let me know! I'm a second year elk hunter and still solo for my planned trip. I'm more than willing to pay for the meat processing and share a 50/50 split.
Someone with field dressing experience who can operate as a caller would be invaluable. Yes, I know there are outfitters/guides, but I prefer the DiY experience of which I think spending thousands on glam assistance goes against that. Anywho, anyone reading this please feel free to chime in :). OCT 7-11

If you've got an leads on some experienced backcountry elk hunters interested in joining in on a wilderness muzzleloader hunt in Northern New Mexico, let me know! I'm a second year elk hunter and still solo for my planned trip. I'm more than willing to pay for the meat processing and share a 50/50 split.
Someone with field dressing experience who can operate as a caller would be invaluable. Yes, I know there are outfitters/guides, but I prefer the DiY experience of which I think spending thousands on glam assistance goes against that. Anywho, anyone reading this please feel free to chime in :). OCT 7-11
I’d take ya up on that if it wasn’t during my speed goat season

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back