PEAX Equipment

Anyone else

I'm in. i can't wait to draw a permit and ask you guys what i should expect out of that unit! xoxo

are you pretending like its college again.... last minute, snuff, and taco bell? Are you also going to start pregaming with UV Blue and hits the bars at a cool 1030?

i went to a state land grant university, we pre gamed with genessee beer and coors light thank you very much

I'm in for 4th season deer, 3rd season mtn goat, and a pile of points. Gotta get em before the wolves do I guess :ROFLMAO:

I'm in. Feel blessed for the opportunity. Don't know when or what year might be the last.

Oh give me a break, there is a month left. You guys need to just chill for a second. You got it down now you have to just wait. If I apply in two weeks from now that’s two less weeks I have to wait! Haha at-least that’s how it works in my head.

Oh give me a break, there is a month left. You guys need to just chill for a second. You got it down now you have to just wait. If I apply in two weeks from now that’s two less weeks I have to wait! Haha at-least that’s how it works in my head.
I'm kinda the opposite. My OCD goes non stop until the app is in once I submit it I'm
more able to push it out of my mind.

Me the month before I submit a app.you-see-it-is.gif

And after.200w-3.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back