Any suggestions for off road recovery in the clyde park, Wilsall area?

Jon Boy

Im stuck out of clyde park MT, I slid off a forest road. My brother couldnt get me out in his f350 and I dont have a whole lot of options left. I called a tow company in Livingston but his truck is only 2wd and will charge me 155 an hour even if he cant get me out, I doubt he could get me out with 2wd anyways. Any suggestions for a tow company or some one who wants to make some cash in the area that can get me out?

If I were home in Livingston I'd come get you myself but I'm out of the country till Dec. Try John Michaels, an excavator in Clyde Park. I'm sure with heavy equipment he could get you out cheaper than a wrecker from Belgrade. Other ideas might be Ruggles in Livingston. Either of those are great guys and if they can't help might have other suggestions. Between chains, comes a longs, trees it's amazing what you can get yourself out of.

4 wheel drive - go further, get stucker

Good luck

Sorry I just remembered about this thread. But yes I did get out of there it took a few days until I could get back up there. Ended going to the gas station there in clyde park and the owner chained up and pulled me out. Really cool guy his name was dale and gave us some pointers on where the elk were. Thanks for the suggestions guys I appreciate it.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back