Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Any online tool (or app) that can easily compare multiple loads?

VikingsGuy

I have several new guns and am getting ready for a different style of hunt (western vs woodland) and I find it tedious to use JBM Balisitics one load at a time. Federal has a slick tool that let's you compare 5 or 6 at a time (but only Federal factory loads). Can anyone point me to a general purpose tool that will do this?

I'm not a tech kind of guy. But in my experience these manufacture data specs are not very realistic.
I enjoy the load work up, shooting for accuracy, and seeing actual chrony numbers out of my rifles.

I'm not a tech kind of guy. But in my experience these manufacture data specs are not very realistic.
I enjoy the load work up, shooting for accuracy, and seeing actual chrony numbers out of my rifles.

I assume their BC and weight numbers are right and generate my own chrono numbers in my guns.

I have to agree. I believe you can have the same gun and load, but for some reason one will shoot faster than the other. I have tried to duplicate loads to the T and who knows if the FPS will even be close to what the published data is. I focus more on accuracy than FPS. I always go off my chrony numbers and make sure there is little variation in speed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back