Any Magview Users?

Jape

Thinking about purchasing the magview adapter for my spotting scope (Swaro ATX). I’m planning on checking it out at a Hunt Expo next week, but would love any feedback from those that have already used it. Pros/cons? I don’t love the price tag, but I get tired of switching out for a new phoneskope with each new phone.

I like mine, no experience with the Ollin but it looks like the Ollin might be faster when it comes to getting everything aligned just right. I still like the Magview a lot more than a Phoneskope though.

I like mine, no experience with the Ollin but it looks like the Ollin might be faster when it comes to getting everything aligned just right. I still like the Magview a lot more than a Phoneskope though.

Is it pretty easy to get it aligned? Have you tried to use it with a magnetic case instead of their plate?

Yeah, it takes a little while to get used to it but you’ll get it down pretty quick. No, I haven’t tried a magnetic case, I bought a cheap case with a smooth surface on Amazon and use the plate. It’s so slim that you forget it’s on there.

I'm looking to buy one of these, would love to get the ollin, design seems better but I've collected some gift cards to Scheels and appears they have them in stock

Any other feedback on these? Should I put the plate on my regular phone case or get a cheapy for the metal plate?

I just use on my regular case. It is easy to line up and the eyepiece doesn’t mess up my Binos in any way. Good product.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
I haven't used one yet but it seems like people like the scopecam adapter as well. Plan on ordering one soon to try out.

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back