Any Luck within CO GMU 54 yet (2017) ??

Good Morning to All,

Has anybody had any success so far (2017) for bear or elk in Colorado GMU 54?? Will be going there on OCT 18th with Bear, Cow and Bull Elk Tags. Wondering what’s the current weather condition there, mainly around County Road 721 (West Side of the Unit along Soap Creek Area. Thanks in advance for the info and your time.

V/R,
ColoradoHunter719

Snow above 9k feet the past few days. Peaks all around us are white. Looks to be clearing and warming up for the next week with highs in the 50s.

I was in the area that you're going back during the last 10 days of archery. Feel free to pm me for details. We had several bear encounters and good action with Elk (except for 5 days of heavy winds mid hunt). We didn't seal the deal but had some solid opportunities. We were at 10,600ft

N2MyWake,

We have taken 2 scouting trips to the area already and honestly we did not see much, not even a single bull. I will PM you for sure. Hopefully you can share some info. Thanks in advance. - ColoradoHunter719

I was in the area that you're going back during the last 10 days of archery. Feel free to pm me for details. We had several bear encounters and good action with Elk (except for 5 days of heavy winds mid hunt). We didn't seal the deal but had some solid opportunities. We were at 10,600ft

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back