Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anti-trapping ballot initiative back

Ben Lamb

http://helenair.com/news/local/stat...cle_c5d15cba-ce17-11e2-a668-0019bb2963f4.html

Footloose Montana is back at it and has submitted an anti-trapping initiative for the 2014 ballot. The initiative would ban trapping on public lands.

I predict three things:
1.) Shoots will go ape-sh#t.
2.) BGF & SFW will issue multiple fundraising appeals
3.) Footloose will come much closer to getting it on the ballot than last time.

Footloose?
KennyLooginsFootlooseSingle.jpg

I hope they get the ballot initiative shoved down their throats.
These people are like the plague.
These people portray trapping as some kind of cruel, sadistic activity. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. I trap and I can tell you that the things that Footloose and other Anti-orgs are saying are pure lies. Trapping is a very useful tool to help control furbearer populations. Fur right now is in super high demand. People are realizing that fur is the ultimate in renewable resources and is very "green" if you will.

I have to admit that evil thoughts have flashed back and forth inside my mind. This isn't a surprise.

I would hope all sportsman would unite on this issue and give these POS the XXXL asshat they deserve.

Last edited:
The scariest part is how far out there the heads of that group are (wanting to sue a LO for causing her a panic attack when traps on his land that caught one of her dogs running off its leash) but only needing to slightly tip the scales of public opinion.....They are already geared up for this one, and we can't take that lightly.

Back