Yeti GOBOX Collection

another OnX question, far less complicated...

onpoint

I have a chip for my Garmin. In the past, I have mailed it to OnX for update. I cannot find the form on their site for a mail in update. I cannot speak to a human when I call their service number. This may or may not be part of their recent technical difficulties. Does anyone on here know how to find the mail-in form on the website, or an actual phone number at OnX to ask a simple question in person? I admit I am a computer imbecile, but not sure it should be this tough.....
thanks in advance.

Lol, I work in tech so I have had the pleasure of working with folks of all different skill sets. That link I posted is pretty straightforward IMHO (I'm probably a bit biased). If that won't work for you, here is the link for the form to send it back for update:

http://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/skin/.../hunt/forms/hunt-chip-update-upgrade-form.pdf

Thanks for the help. A friend sent me the same link just a bit ago. I'm on the lower end of "different skill sets". The form filled out by hand isn't too tough for me though, thanks again.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
240shooter
Back