Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Another No Show...

BRD DAWG

We sat our other bait last night but the bear(s) didn't show. Wednesday morning when we checked it they had tore our 25 gallon barrel away from the tree and emptied it, then rolled it down the hill. They ate every bit of bait except for two hamburger buns. We fixed everything and rebaited on Wednesday and then sat it till dark last night but no luck. I'm sure if we checked it this morning it has been hit again. |oo I'm ordering a trail cam next week. We're heading to the Columbia sturgeon fishing this weekend but will be back after the bears next week. Gonna have to try something different to get them in during shooting light.

BRD DAWG, I glad I'm not the only one with an active site that has a no show now and then. At my spot, the only bears that will come in during shooting time are yearling cubs. Keep at it, good luck.

I am having the same luck. The bear I have aroung my site got closer than it ever has. I could hear it making some noise but still not coming in. It ate all my bait and tore up my vee good. I'm going to try it again this weekend, both days so hopefully I will have some luck. Good luck to all.

Darren

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back