Another Idaho Bruin Hits the Dust.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
That is one of the "other" species of bear. Those are called Mule Bear and are easily distinguished by the large "mule like" ears.....

Note : The following bear is not mine. I jsut look better in the Pics then the Guy that shot it ...... ;)

Kudos brotha !!!

IMGA0028.jpg

gunners3.JPG

gunners1.JPG

gunners2.JPG

Elkgunner

Great job on the bear. A little bit bigger than the one we got last year about this time. Much better color than the one from last year too.

Give me a call when you decide to hang it on the wall. You might need some help with that one. I don't think it will fit in the same room you have the rest of your mounts in. It is gonna have to go somewhere else in the double wide.

Elkgunner,

Great bear. You have to post some details of the hunt. Is this one you had on the trail cam? Anyway looks like it will look good on the wall. Congrats on the bear and for letting Moosie steal the glory.

Nemont

Way to go on the bear. Great looking bear. Still has a nice coat on him also. Congrat to the hunter.

Colorful bugger. Good work.

I could just imagine back at the truck-

Moosie-"Hey Gunner can I please put on my bright yellow wife-beater for the photoshoot?!!!

Gunner-"I guess?!!"

Moosie-"Cool, hey just one flex picture, Please, Please..."

Dung, I wasn't at the truck. He rolled into my house around 10:30 Last night so I was already wearing the Beater shirt :eek: I was Sheeting my Shop. I wish I was on the hunt. |oo He just brought it over for me to skin it and Cut it up for him :p

.......Well, Back to work :(

Any guess's on the weight ? (ID Bugler.. no guess's ;) ) there aren't good pictures, but there are 3 of them. We don't have an official scale but I think We estimated it close :confused:

Congrats to the Gunner on the bear...Is Gunner Shy?

I like the pics, keep flexin Moosie,,, it looks like your buffed

But those are some real nice pics.

Sorta hard to guess the weight with only part of the bear in the picture, but I will give my guess at 205.

Is that the bear in the yellow shirt, or his brother in the reddish brown one.. :)

Nice bear...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back