NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Another H-u-g-e Ariz. Antelope ...

In his income bracket it's much cheaper than buying a new trophy wife. Good for him...looks like he's damn sure enjoying life.

He has both auction tags.

I think he has both lope tags.

The two bulls you that have been taken in the last month were raffle tag bulls. One from the 2007-08 tag and another on the 2008-09 raffle tag. Both bulls were taken with the assistance of Mullins outfitters.

No auction tag bull has been shot so far on the 2008-09 tags. We have Schuff and I think Doc has multiple people looking, not real sure.

The pic with Doc and the muley buck is from the 2007-08 auction tag. Alan Hamberlin shot the 321 buck with Tory Brock and the Muley Crazy crew with one of the 2008-09 auction tags.

WOW!! It's like a pronghornasaurus...

As far as $$, I heard this past week that someone I was sharing a mountain with paid $65K for a sheep tag and $30K to the outfitter to stay for up to 45 days to get a crack as a supposed 190" ram. I had $50 bucks in gas and $65 in food for the 9 days I was there...

The Arizona Antelope Auction Tags were both bought by Dr. Meyer. The first one sold for $62,500 and the second for $67,500. As for what he pays for all the outfitters and guides...you'll just have to guess. ;)

Hopefully Doc Meyers is a dentist....give me a little motivation to study for the 3 tests I have to take before elk season starts this weekend...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back