Another Cool Find

Like the title says. Cool find! Notice you say this is another find. Hope in my digging probing around this new forum I find that one too. Congrats.

I think the "little tree" part you can see is just the top of a big tree...

Possibly. I still don't see that killing the bull and flipping it all of the way over. If it was a top that came down on the bull it should have just dropped the bull to its knees and crushed it.

I don't think it flipped him all the way over. All it had to do was catch his rack and drive his tines into the ground (which they clearly were). Then between being pinned into the ground below and having the weight of the tree above, plus being in an awkward position, he's stuck (if it didn't break his neck in the first place).

I don't think it flipped him all the way over. All it had to do was catch his rack and drive his tines into the ground (which they clearly were). Then between being pinned into the ground below and having the weight of the tree above, plus being in an awkward position, he's stuck (if it didn't break his neck in the first place).

Ok I am seeing it now...sounds feasible.

I still am stuck on the fact that this was a public land general unit bull in the "wasteland" known as Montana, and a big bull at that. Is the OP sure he wasn't in WY, ID, or Canada?

I still am stuck on the fact that this was a public land general unit bull in the "wasteland" known as Montana, and a big bull at that. Is the OP sure he wasn't in WY, ID, or Canada?

Who knows for sure, all the creeks, rivers, drainages seem to have the same names. Dry Creek, Boulder, Cottonwood something or other.....

Killed by a tree. What an unlucky way to go. The tree must have caught him just right because it surely looks like it was the tree that killed him.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back