PEAX Equipment

Another 200+?

Dinkshooter

All these score guessing threads reminded me of some old pics I have. Pretty crappy as I didn't have a camera that evening, so I tried to take a picture of the TV. I have no audio/video skills.

It may be different cause I have seen the video but I was constantly adding him up to 205-210 gross. I never saw him again and never heard of anyone killing him, but I think he hung out on some high $ private and most likely was shot there and took out of the local scene. It was a pretty funny story how I finally got to see him, I was a moron and didn't listen, and could have filmed him for a couple days|oo

Attachments

• 41d85f8d5409e1da.jpg
    41d85f8d5409e1da.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 325
  • 41d86fa667ee37b6.jpg
    41d86fa667ee37b6.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 327
I think I saw those posted on MM a couple of years ago. IIRC, you took that video on or near Thanksgiving? Awesome buck. I've got an idea of where you found him.

I found him in my then girlfriend's parents front yard on Thanksgiving weekend:D

I love spending Thanksgiving weekend watching bucks. The best part was she kept telling me from Thursday on that there was a really big buck in the pasture and front yard and I just kept thinking to myself.................yeah right. I just kept going to my regular haunts and watching bucks. I think we filmed another Booner that weekend as well. Finally Saturday night of the Holiday I pull into their drive and see him bedded down:eek:

I made sure to be there on Sunday evening. Of course by then the camera batteries were near dead etc, etc.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back