Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

And just like that, I am a daddy!

Thank you everyone! I should say, the no epidural thing was not by design. We were waiting for the doc to arrive to give it to her, and my little buddy decided to throw us a curveball. She went from being a 2-2.5 to wide open and we had a baby in 20 minutes.

Thank you everyone! I should say, the no epidural thing was not by design. We were waiting for the doc to arrive to give it to her, and my little buddy decided to throw us a curveball. She went from being a 2-2.5 to wide open and we had a baby in 20 minutes.

New nickname time.

May he grow in wisdom, have strong character, and be a blessing to you and his mom all the days of your lives.

Congrats! There's nothing like being a daddy. Is Rinella a family name or did you name him after Steve?

Congratulations!! Enjoy your time with those kids ... it goes by quicker than you think. Cherish every moment(even when you're upset with them).

By choice or not, either way that's pure toughness.

Congrats to you and your wife! They seem so tiny and helpless when they are first born then down the road it will seem like they grew up in the blink of an eye and you'll wonder where the years went. Cherish your new baby everyday.

Last edited:
Congrats! There's nothing like being a daddy. Is Rinella a family name or did you name him after Steve?

Yep, the name kind of fit our criteria, was unique, and Steve is one of the great conservation minds of our time and he gives the notion of having a strong moral compass, which will hopefully help guide little Rinella when he doesn’t want to hear what Mom and Dad are saying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back