Caribou Gear Tarp

Ammunition manufactures saying ammo prices will rise in 2024

lynlan1819

Just read an article from Vista Outdoors about ammunition manufactures raising ammo price by 7% or more starting next year,due too rapidly rising gunpowder/primer prices.
So I am guessing reloading is not going to save much in the long run.

Vista are a bunch of price fixing, production throttling liars. Every last one of them. Also, consider they're trying to sell their ammo business and need to make the business projections look better than they are.

Vista are a bunch of price fixing, production throttling liars. Every last one of them. Also, consider they're trying to sell their ammo business and need to make the business projections look better than they are.
I 100% agree. They have been ripping us off for years and they want to keep riding the fearmongering wave…

Sadly, this is true! Rising prices through the years is a fact of life we all have to live with. Hoarding isn't the answer because ammo does have a limited shelf life. I usually look for a good sale on ammo and then buy what I need, and can budget for, that year.

You realized they lowered guidance when the CSG deal was announced and share price dropped 20% right?

red+herring.PNG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back