Ammo Scam

RoamingBison

Has anyone ever ordered from clay_outfitters on Instagram? The guy hit me up awhile back and has tons of guns, ammo, boots, and other equipment for sale. I havent looked into his gun prices, but his ammo is ridiculously cheap. He wants to charge $30/box for 300 win for any type of ammo. Some of the boxes are like $60-$100 retail. Below is his photo and # of followers. He has quite the following, but I cant find any comments on any of his photos. He also wants payment over Cashapp to $traitucker and it says his name is Travion. Seems sketchy and at $30/box too good to be true.

1680726241513.png

Well, I thought the same about an optics company I recently bought from and they were legit. Just checking to see if anyone else has had the same guy reach out

Well, you can take a chance and buy a box, if some goof runs off with $30, oh well. If it's legit, order up some more!

No comments is a red flag for sure though. If he was legit, people would praise him in the comments, if he's a scammer, he wouldn't have any comments. He would delete them all because they're negative. Or turn commenting off.

Well, I thought the same about an optics company I recently bought from and they were legit. Just checking to see if anyone else has had the same guy reach out
Lots of counterfeit optics out there too. Not saying that's what happened to you but it's common enough to keep me from buying from a lot of places online.

I am disappoint that they don’t immediately ban those sites. They are obviously scam sites and people are going to loose money.

Well, you can take a chance and buy a box, if some goof runs off with $30, oh well. If it's legit, order up some more!

No comments is a red flag for sure though. If he was legit, people would praise him in the comments, if he's a scammer, he wouldn't have any comments. He would delete them all because they're negative. Or turn commenting off.
Yeah what got me is he wouldnt let me buy two boxes. Five box minimum order, so I picked six out then he said Ill just send seven for $200. Kept trying to up the order. The no comments was a huge red flag too. Im just surprised nobody else has been hit up by this guy. He has been on Instagram awhile now

This all being said, does anyone have a reputable company they get ammo from? I have been buying most of mine from GrabaGun.com or KirAmmo.com as they have the best prices and usually have what I need.

first clue should be the shitty followers to following ratio

This all being said, does anyone have a reputable company they get ammo from? I have been buying most of mine from GrabaGun.com or KirAmmo.com as they have the best prices and usually have what I need.
Scheels, Powder Valley, Cabelas, Grafs, Sportsmans, Wholesale Hunter, Selway Armory, Oudoor Limited, Miwall, Norma (sometimes their deals seem like scams)

Scheels, Powder Valley, Cabelas, Grafs, Sportsmans, Wholesale Hunter, Selway Armory, Oudoor Limited, Miwall, Norma (sometimes their deals seem like scams)
Thanks. I have a local Scheels but more and more so, they don't have much in stock for what I need. I check a lot of these sites, and oftentimes they are out of stock. A couple of these sites are unfamiliar so thanks. I will check them out

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back