Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Am i out of luck?

Busyfarmin

I have a problem i got a deer combo tag in Montana and my brother was going to get youth combo tag but his 18Th birthday is this Sunday the 11th. We for some reason didn't get his application sent out and if they don't get it by the time he turns 18 he wont be able to get one. The application for says that the signature cant be faxed and have to be original, my question is if i send it tomorrow will he be able to get a tag or should we pack up and make the drive out there tonight to get him the tag?

I'm not sure about Montana but is buying one online an option? We got a youth tag for my brothers boy in woyoming online.

I'm not up to speed on NR tags (what can and can't be bought) - but you can go to fwp.mt.gov and purchases licenses online.

I haven't filled in a paper application for a long time (10 plus years).

Call Colleen Carroll at 406-444-4785 or Hank Worsech at 406-444-2663. Those are the ones in Helena who would be authoritative on an answer. I wouldn't rely on just anyone for something that important. And MT takes licensing seriously, so you wouldn't want the wrong one and get caught, even out of ignorance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back