Almost time

Duck-Slayer

I have been watching all of you post your pictures from your deer season and looked over all the pictures several times too get a good Idea of how big of a buck I will hold out for. I have drawn a good Idaho tag this year, my wife was lucky enough too draw it last year and she scored on a big 165" net buck, I planned on scouting today but with the hurricane force winds out there I may go duck hunting instead, but I have been checking and rechecking all my gear this week and will load everything into the camper today and be off on Sunday morning'ish, Anyway I will keep you all posted when I get back, I think I am going for ten days on the first trip, we'll see after that...:cool:
Matt

I honestly think the anticipation & preparation of the last few days before a hunt rivals the hunt itself. Good luck Matt.

I honestly think the anticipation & preparation of the last few days before a hunt rivals the hunt itself. Good luck Matt.

The last ten minutes before you pull out of the driveway is spent throwing in *might needs*. Then you get back from a hunt and you haven't touched the *might needs*. Go figure.

Good luck Matt. I think I would shoot a 164 NET buck so I wouldn't be on her list all year! Congrats on the tag and can't wait to hear about it. Sounds like you have the time, get a good one!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back