alaska,moose black bear hunt

halftrack

looking for 3 big game hunters to share fuel costs in drive to alaska--and return of course.i supply vehicle to get us there plus hunting vehicle to get around while were there. ive been there 6 yrs . this drive there hunt takes about the month of sept. if you know a cheaper way to hunt in alaska , let me know. this takes some planning.i dont live on this pc, its better to call for details. neb. 402-266-3581 thankyou. halftrack.

Creepy and/or Ballsy... 1st post and wanting to go on a blind-hunt. Tell us about yourself. Show some pics from the previous hunts.

Ovis.. don't be a scaredy cat... Cal the man... Or have Stick Twig call him. I'm sure he'd go on a blind date with someone :eek::eek:

he was told by someone from the nahc board to post this over here since most of you guys are from the west side. nope, wasn't me. thinking maybe Tom In Tennessee. always seemed decent enough on that board. but little leery why no costs have been posted.

senior poster- barly made it to here. could you please refere interested members to phone# in prior alaska hunt. what nobody has nationwide on there phone.this is a hunt & peck deal.its easier for me to use phone for details on hunt. thankyou. halftrack

"Sernior Poster", Thats You TLC. so, I also nominate you to call halftrac and get his info and help him type. I'm getting out of his post he's a Hunt and Pecker. I know alot of guys that don't type well. Not as good as you and me :D :D

I will be going back but for me tiem "IS" money and taking less time, I.E. Flying, saves me money. So I would never drive up there. Probably a good deal for some though ?!?!

Good luck, post some Pictures if you can !

Moosie, will see what IO can do about this. and the LAST thing we need ion here is another "hunt and pecker".:eek: seems something is wrong with this, but will check it out.

my brother lives in chugiak, and i hunt with him. for the last 5 years ive got brown-grizz tag and sometimes moose harvest tag when available ,no cost. grizz tag 500.00 -basicaly i can shoot anything of lesser value and use grizz tag on it. nonres, black bear 225.00 moose 400.00 wolf 30.00 / free in unit 12 hunting permit 85.00. no guide is required for nonres. moose- black bear - caribu-wolf. again my phone # for details. 402-266-3581. thankyou. halftrack.

and there you have it Moosie........

All I can cypher is Moosie's flying to Alaska and huntin' pecker. Oops, sorry mods, think I can see where this is going...never mind.

obiously ive attracted the attention of some (lawn chair big game hunters), which was not my intention. sorry if i offended such persons . ive never hunted deer ,elk ,moose ,bear ,by guide. just didnt like someone pointing it out ,and saying there shoot it. kinda takes all the whizz-bang out of it. some of you might understand, others not.still looking for (persons interested in a chance to hunt in alaska. thankyou halftrack

Never take candy from a stranger, never hop in a car with somebody you don't know and never ever sign up to go in remote countryside with a guy you never met toting a gun.

Tell us something about yourself...show some pictures.

obiously ive attracted the attention of some (lawn chair big game hunters), which was not my intention.

I got your Lawnchair huntin' :D Just becasue I fly to my hunting spots doesn't make me a slacker. Just means I value time more. You think Driving saves moiney, I think saving time saves money.

Ovis is right, Post som epics, share some Info, don't be a stranger :D

Most relationships, to remain healthy, are based on a respectful give and take(sharing of information). Many of the putz's on this forum would become outright friendly if they new more about you than the fact that you are a tightwad.
Unless you are hideously ugly, post a pic and share a story or two. Otherwise we will assume you are a 2 bagger(unworthy to hunt with us handsome dudes).

your 100% correct,iam not going to be attacked bye women,my 3 kids think iam tight, the divorce was ugly.25yrs of elk huntting in colo. pretty much finished that . iam 61 now ,weigh 130 lbs ,work 40 hr week. get 4 wks paid vaca a year. so i spend it hunting in alaska.i built a buggie to hunt in alaska with. plus had to fab a custom trailer to haul it there with ;00ps need a vehicle to pull it with. 24 ft ford box van/ 2001 cummins .iam lethal with 1954 30-06 .my 375h&hmag hurts me more than what/ if i hit.if i knew how to post you pics i would . not that big on computers. thankyou. halftrack

your 100% correct,iam not going to be attacked bye women,my 3 kids think iam tight, the divorce was ugly.25yrs of elk huntting in colo. pretty much finished that . iam 61 now ,weigh 130 lbs ,work 40 hr week. get 4 wks paid vaca a year. so i spend it hunting in alaska.i built a buggie to hunt in alaska with. plus had to fab a custom trailer to haul it there with ;00ps need a vehicle to pull it with. 24 ft ford box van/ 2001 cummins .iam lethal with 1954 30-06 .my 375h&hmag hurts me more than what/ if i hit.if i knew how to post you pics i would . not that big on computers. thankyou. halftrack

---- or get off the pot, my Dad

Halftrac, Email me the pictures and I'd post it. [email protected]

You post like a person that hasn't been on here awhile, I like it, you hunt good sounds like, stories, many good gun, bye.

ak1.jpg

ak2.jpg

ak3.jpg

Sorry thats not how I feel AK should be hunted for the price of fuel and time spent driveing try a float hunt and save some cash Just my 2 cents

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back