Yeti GOBOX Collection

AK Video...

Moosie

Grand poopa
So with all this Talk about going back to AK.. I pulled out the Crappy Video I had, Did some Clipping, Added some DVD Menu's a little Music and editing and Comentary and WALLA, I have the Start to Moosie /Dad in AK 101 :D

T-bone, I should be able to get it done this Weekend. When I do I'll get a DVD out to ya. It's nothing special Like a George Lucas.. But it's DAM better then a Realtree outdoor Treestand Video :D :D

LBG, I'll fire a copy of it to you too... Since you're in it as the Taxidriver. I'll mension you in the Credits

Why don't you post it on your web site so we can all see it?
Here's a little video I did from a trip my son and I made last weekend. Not hunting, but something you don't see every day:
video

I thought that was a Cool Video. I might Do jsut that. Get a Streaming vid and Upload a Bit. I'm guessing ban width goes through the Roof on a 1 hour Vid clip watched by several Hundred people ?!?!? :D :D

I've see snowboarders on 1/2 Pipe.. But never the FULL pipeline :D :D

Yeah, I think 1 hour might be overload. Wasn't thinking about something that long. There's probably not a whole lot of people who would want to see an hour of Moosie anyway. :D
My son wanted to ride on the pipeline, but I thought the pipeline company would think some kind of terrorist attack was going on.

Back