AK Moose Unit 20A

Baerman

I have some (in law) family, Tabitha, that lucked out in drawing a supposedly good hunt in AK, Unit 20A hunt DM772. She is looking at flying in with Golden Eagle. The moose hunting is fairly new to them and the area is definately new to them. They live in Wasilla and her husband just started recently hunting again now that their kids are grown up. If anyone has any recommendations for them to prepare for the trip they would be grateful. I wish I could make the trip with them.

Is Golden Eagle a very good flight option? When is the moose rut?

Thanks for any information you are willing to share. I will make sure to share their story here.

I don't know that hunting subunit, but have flown into other parts of Unit 20 with Jim Cummings of Golden Eagle Outfitters. He's a reputable pilot and runs a good service, I wouldn't hesitate to fly with him again.

I don't know that hunting subunit, but have flown into other parts of Unit 20 with Jim Cummings of Golden Eagle Outfitters. He's a reputable pilot and runs a good service, I wouldn't hesitate to fly with him again.

That's good news. I was not sure being that everyone on here speaks so highly of 40 North and one or two others. Thanks.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back