Yeti GOBOX Collection

affordable mt lion hunt

mixedbag

I'd really like to give mt. lion hunting a shot in the next year or two;maybe this season.Anybody know of a reasonably price outfit that does well?I've seen prices from $2500 up to almost $10,000.
Went bobcat hunting with dogs here last season and it was awesome.One of the most memorable hunts in my life.I can easily see why guys can get really into hound hunting and dog training.If you know of anybody please let me know or send a pm
Thanks

What states are you looking at?
In region 2 of MT, there's a ton of lions and some really good houndsman that don't charge a ridiculous amount. Like 2500-3000 for a full hunt. The problem is all the tags are on a draw system.

I'm sure there's some good guides in the rest of the state where it's a general tag, but you'd need help from someone else on who to go to.

Cats are all over the state. Buy some started dogs and get after them. Nothin too it but too do it. I put up my last cat for good last year for a buddy. It weighed 147 lbs. Been there done that! 16 years is enough. Good luck with an outfitter. Wolves make this sport tough.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wowzers
Back