Accubow...thoughts and who uses em?

MrIncredible005

Alright I searched and didn't find anything. Who is using the Accubow and actually seeing a benefit? Looking at purchasing one for Colorado winters and for just random practice. Thoughts from the enlightened?

I used to shoot my bow in the basement in the winter which sounds a lot cheaper than this. I had about 7 yds and that was plenty to kill time.

I agree that it appears to be a social media fad and a result of my current searches. But it came up enough I thought id ask. Ive got about 15 in the basement (unfinished) that I should be able to clear out and actually use.

I agree with what has been said, above … it's a fad, develop bad habits, and the intent to improve strength. I would spend the money you would have spent on this "contraption" to build yourself a nice place to shoot in that unfinished basement (buy a reputable and bigger target). Try not to shoot holes through your drywall :).

If it was a good product you wouldnt need miss boobs a lot in the add for it
Im fine with a few months off when its real cold and to pick up the bow in the spring never had any issues due to not shooting all yr

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back