A True Trophy

browtine

Administrator
Mvc-892f.jpg

IS... IS.....IS.... that what I think it is ?!??!?

Hunting Flashbacks all over again !!!!

I love you man !!!!!!!!! :D

Oh my goodness, now you are speaking Moosie's language. :D

Where'd you pick up that trophy? I'm thinking Moosies planning his next "hunt" already.

ah...that hog is produced about 1/4 mile from where I work in alpine utah. 3 bucks will get you into one these. This one is a choc/oreo..whipped cream on top...oh yea..and the "bore" is simply amazing.. and it was damn good btw..

So I printed that out and started to Lick it today, I was jsut getting the taste when.......

........the president of the COMPANY walked by....

CHIT !!!!!! |oo

...............but I didn't stop ..........:eek: :D :D

MAN I love Chocolate Shakes !!!!! HAve I ever said that before to anyone ?!?!?!:p

deal! how bout we say...anytime (ish).. on saturday. or...whatever time the wife lets you leave :)..im free all day.

I'll leave Sat morning Probably, Unless I can talk her out of me Leaving Friday night. If that was the Case we could drive around and look at the Utard Deer, But I'm guessing I'll be there Sat for lunch and Leaving after Dinner if we can Make it early enough. Did you talk to that Other Yahoo "Mr Something or other" or should I call him ? You got good reservations somewere ?!?! You were buying right :p

Let's see how the Week pans out. You know how to get ahold of me.......(ish) ;)

that other yahoo should be around..also..I called taco bell..they said you dont need reservations:confused:

Okay, I have been gone for a while but I get the feeling that this is an "insider." So, what did Moosie do? Did it come out his nose????

LOL BlackT, I did go to Utah but it was for Dinner. As far as "Insider" there is nothing of the Such. I like CHoc shakes and order one every night while hunting elk and deer when I can :D

I should change my names to "SHAKEY" but it's already taken here :p

HAHAHA aint that the truth..U should have seen the waiter at dinner...moosie got "her" number...sick

I did get her # and if 300# ain't sexy I don't know what is..... I'm guessing the 140 # Bellboy that you got the # from looked better to you, But hey, who am I to judge ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtbirdandbiggamehunter
Back