A short end to my season

I thought you were going to say you forgot your tent..... ohhhh chit, that's what I did. so the other leaders and the scouts are at bruno sand dudes while I run back ti the 24hr mountain home AFB walmart to buy new ones for us :( ...goood news is no one broke an ankle !!! *SIGH*

That does suck!! I'm just glad you were able to get back and get the healing process started. Dreaming of future hunts (ie Africa) will hopefully keep the fire lit and make the PT go that much faster.

Did you buy it from Costco? Didn't know Costco even sold ankles...
That's the shitz gupp....did that my first year after having my knee repaired after blowing it out in college....hunting season lasted about 1/3 the time yours did on a wet buckskin log :eek: Hang in there man!

WOW!!!

How'd I miss this one...:(

Sorry to hear about your accident Guppie...:(

I see it's almost been a month, how're you faring now?

Hope you get well enough to hit the late season any way (if you have that sort of thing in AK)

I'm doing pretty good.

I'm walking around without crutches or a brace. I've been doing some physical therapy to help out. I'd say my strength is maybe 75%. The big thing is the lack of flexibility. I'd say that it is maybe 50% of what it used to be. Its still pretty stiff in the morning. It looks like I'm going to miss the first month of hockey season, so I'm not sure if I'll be playing this year or not.

As for hunting, moose season is pretty much only 2 weeks long, unless you draw a special permit. I will probably look into a winter caribou hunt, but I think thats about it.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back