A plea to my fishing brothers

NoviceDave

As some of you know I have one too many bassboats right now. I have an '88 Skeeter w/ 175 Merc that I need to sell. I had it on consignment at Sunland marine but I have pulled it from there because they were not maintaining it. So I now have 2 boats in my garage. Looks kind of cool but it is a pain in the butt. I am in the process of cleaning and checking everything over. This boat is very solid and the engine is in great shape. I hate to keep it around and let it rot away because it is not being used. I have a hard time leaving my Allison at home and taking this boat out. So I am making a plea to my fishing brothers. If you know of anyone in the market for a good used boat please let me know. The boat can be seen on traderonline http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/1/4/26317714.htm

Thanks,
NoviceDave

Dave I can only wish you luck and dream.
Good Luck!(sigh)

J.D.
P.S. you could always take the Skeeter and let me take the Alli :D

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-08-2002 12:01: Message edited by: 2fastnaz ]</font>

Wish I could, but the wife says no. Something about vacations, kids college, house, food etc.

Steve

Dave after this month I might be talking to you about that skeeter... I need another boat that handles the water better..... I been seeing it in the boat trader everyweekend for the last couple of months...
Delw

Novice, I'll ask my customers if they know anyone. You never know. :cool:

BTW it looks like it's priced fairly.

Westy...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-08-2002 16:43: Message edited by: Westy... ]</font>

RookieBoy on the other site was asking how big your skeeter is. I'd watch out for him. LOL

Steve

Sorry Dave, I posted on the boat section before reading this section. I thought I saw it on the trader and I'll let Rookieboy know. Who knows, price sounds pretty reasonable! Goodluck Bro!

John

Just a thought. Post your boat on the "For Sale section at the other site. Who knows! Nothing to lose and it's free! Just a suggestion.

John

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back