A Message From Federal, CCI, Speer And Remington President Jason Vanderbrink On Ammo Demand

Vista Outdoors jobs page has jobs at many of their manufacturing sites.

Good locations for both big game nuts and wing shooters.

I emailed Alliant Powders a while ago and got a nice reply back from them saying pretty much the same. Unprecedented demand that has outstripped capacity. Its frustrating to not be able to buy what you want but a good indication of gun ownership in the US.
Agreed!

Hope your boy does well. mtmuley
My boy is doing great. He is smart, healthy and conscientious. In addition to being a good student he had turned into quite the midfielder on his travel soccer team, as nine year old he made team playing with 10-12 year olds. and more than holding his own. It's great to watch.
We cant wait to get out squirrel hunting and rabbit hunting together after the holidays this week. Hopefully the snow melts down a bit as the hounds been swimming more then running the last few days.
Thank for asking about my boy.

Just in case many of you didn't think about it when the guy in the video talked about the millions of new gun owners, the optics supply and inventory is just as decimated. Only so many glass blanks can be made, ground, polished, coated and shipped out to the optics manufactures to make scopes for all the new rifles that were purchased. If you go to the gun stores to buy ammo and see the empty shelves, take a look at the scope shelves and see it is not so pretty either. It may not be as bad as ammo but it isn't ideal for sure. So my advice to anyone looking for a scope, if you are in a hurry, buy where you can that has it. If you can wait, then do so until companies catch up. I have not been able to get anyone on the line at Leupold to see what new models are coming out in 2021 and since the SHOT show is cancelled I am not sure what they are going to do for press releases yet. Randy has a better inside intel than I do because they will be sending him new stuff to mount up for the 2021 season. I do know they are behind in keeping up with demand because my supplier website is about 90% out of stock. I will try and stock up when I see new models come out but for now I am just writing off the rest of 2020 as a done and over deal. It is just a guess, but I do not foresee getting many or any 2020 models back in stock until January because my guess is they are cranking out the 2021 models instead for the release.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back