A+ grade slicktrick customer service

nickdooley987

Hey guys i know we've had a few discussions on how these broadheads perform, i had a little problem with the ferrule on one of mine sent the company an email and had an email reply from the ceo within a day he is sending me a replacement free of charge.. That is customer service!!!

ya im glad i decided to go with these on a whim i love them, im shooting the grizztrick 2 and they are nasty my doe went 25 yds i shot a coyote the other day at 50 yds he went one step

Been thinking about switching. Shot the NAP Hellrazors, but they are pretty loud when they fly. Went back to the old stand by Muzzy's, but its almost time to replensih the armory. Might have to pick up half a dozen of the SLickTricks and give 'em a go

I've yet to kill anything or get a shot at something actually breathing with them. But I will say they fly amazing for me. And after talking with my boss about broadheads before last season he switched and used them on his p&y shiras moose and said it was the most devastating head he's ever killed anything with. I do notice a little noise when practicing but not enough to scare me away from them.

Back