I messed up heres the pics

Attachments

• GEDC0690.JPG
    GEDC0690.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 2,147
  • GEDC0687.JPG
    GEDC0687.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 2,135
Nice horn bonehead. Problem is some of these guys have never shot a 195 plus mule deer so they don't know what they are looking at.

Nice horn bonehead. Problem is some of these guys have never shot a 195 plus mule deer so they don't know what they are looking at.
Dang you have to of shot a 195" buck to be able to know what your looking at from a photo of a shed? LB may have just wanted to know what the measurements are. Very hard to tell from the pics but I guess it is possible.

26" main
4.5" g1
16" g2
10" g3
15" g4
17.5" mass
90"

Unfortunately I don't know what I'm Talking about because I haven't shot a 195" buck. ;)

Nice shed. Hard to judge size with nothing to compare to it, so I suppose it's possible. Here's one about the same size for comparison. Scores 91 7/8", plus 3" of extras.

Img103.jpg

I hope your not from wyoming talking about utah

Yes I am. Utah is a disease. I thought it couldn't get much better than wy but then I moved to AK.

Utards have ruined many once great areas.

Hell of a shed oak, about 7 inches bigger than the op's

A couple nice horns for sure. I like them that size and up but will shoot almost anything...

Yes I am. Utah is a disease. I thought it couldn't get much better than wy but then I moved to AK.

Utards have ruined many once great areas.

Hell of a shed oak, about 7 inches bigger than the op's

I dont think you really know what your talking about bud. Im out enjoy your day

I wasn't trying to be derogatory in my asking. We do it all the time on here with antelope and other animals. Only one way to get good at judging size is practice. I'll admit it doesn't look like 91 to me and I could be way off. It was a simple question that I would hope he could post up some measurements for. I have muley tag and need some practice.

I will remeasure i threw the measurements away i will post them up later tonight im headed to shoot my bow gotta get some practice hunts coming soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boxcutter223
Back