PEAX Equipment

8X7....with wheels!

psinclair

NE Montana...also known as "Little Siberia".
IMG_1022.jpg

I feel a little less guilt now......My good friend Alan and I have hunted elk in this spot for the past 12 years. He's put a lot of time and miles into it...a lot more than I have and I felt a little guilty about getting my bull so early in the season. Alan never gave up, and was rewarded with this slammer bull that has it all..mass, points, spread.

IMG_1015.jpg

Picture taken after the shot...notice the elk laying down in the upper left corner of the photo. That's Alan's bull, down and out. This bull walked by a few minutes after....

IMG_1044.jpg

My first words were, "You cheated, your bow has wheels!".....grin! He just laughed, and said he didn't care!

Last edited:
Great bull congrats to both of you. The picture with the live bull is pretty cool, based on just the size of the trail he is on I'd say that's a good spot.

Wow!
Very impressive, indeed - the bulls, the picture, and the trail!
Not a bad spot...

Wow, speechless... what a bull your buddy got to follow yours! The bull walking through after the shot doesn't look half bad either.

That is one of the coolest pictures taken (with one bull dead and another big one on the hoof in the same picture). Congratulations to your friend Alan and yourself.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back