PEAX Equipment

6mm Remington & Nosler

6mm Remington

I can't be the only 6mm Remington fan out there, please tell me I'm not!! :) Nosler makes some great brass and ammunition for a lot of different cartridges that are a little off right of center and I don't see how they could possibly be as popular as the 6mm Remington. I've been pestering them for a few years to make 6mm Remington brass and loaded ammunition. Anyone else out there that shoots 6mm Remington and would like to see it too? Maybe if we pester them enough they will finally start making some for us.

Here's just a sampling of some that they do make brass for that are probably hard to find brass for and not that popular.
17 Rem
221 Fireball
6.5 Grendel
264 Win Mag
7mm SAUM
7mm STW
7mm RUM
300 AAC BLK
300 SAUM
350 Rem Mag
9.3x74R

Hmmmm just checked they did make them and according to midway it was a limited run :( have to see if I can track some down! 275 h&h flanged? Or is that one the same as the 7x57?

no the 7 x 57 is the same as the 275 Rigby. The 275 H & H is a necked down 375 H & H. I had the 300 H & H and 375 H & H so someone gifted me the 275 H & H so I would have all three. It is similar to the 7mmRem ballistically. We are able to get bullets for both the 348 and 275 H & H from Woodleigh. I only use the 275 H & H when we travel south for sheep and goat or for a dedication wolf elimination project., so it is not used regularly

Actually, I probably would not have commented at all, but was giving David a hard time and now wanted to respond to your post

Isn't the 6mmRem a necked down 257 Roberts?
If so you can use that Nosler brass and make your own
Yeah I know I can do that but I would like the case stamp to be 6mm Remington. Winchester and Remington both still load ammunition and have brass available periodically but I'd just like to see some Nosler Brass as they make some good stuff!

no the 7 x 57 is the same as the 275 Rigby. The 275 H & H is a necked down 375 H & H. I had the 300 H & H and 375 H & H so someone gifted me the 275 H & H so I would have all three. It is similar to the 7mmRem ballistically. We are able to get bullets for both the 348 and 275 H & H from Woodleigh. I only use the 275 H & H when we travel south for sheep and goat or for a dedication wolf elimination project., so it is not used regularly

Actually, I probably would not have commented at all, but was giving David a hard time and now wanted to respond to your post
Oh that’s right! Sounds like an interesting round. I’m a sucker for interesting rounds. Wish Nosler would do a run of 7x61 also

Back