600 Good Paying Jobs in Utah - Thank you President Trump and Secretary Zinke

Not a hijack friend just another truth the Greens hate to admit. If you (or anyone with an open mind) wants watch this documentary. The Green propaganda killed an energy source we should have developed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora's_Promise

I remember hearing an investigative on nuclear lobbying a few years ago (just after Fukishima), it turns out that it was the existing nuclear industry lobbying against the nuclear industry. The issue was, if nuclear was green lighted, the companies would be forced to invest and expand as opposed to enjoy the high positive cash flow they have currently with their existing and paid off facilities. Obviously, not the entire scope of the challenges, but certainly a bright light in a dark corner....and a bit ironic.

There are currently three nuclear facilities under construction IIRC in the US. All of which received loan guarantees from the DOE totaling $8.3B.

hunting on the Colstrip mine isn't to bad ether

I know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody that likes to hunt sheep every now and then. A specific mine reclaim area is the primary source of winter range for some of them.

I bet they would except for the fact that it is an UG mine. The surface is FS land and it takes a decent amount of points to draw. I used to work at a coal mine in NW CO and the hunting on mine property was awesome.

I've been around a few UG mines and they all took up a good portion of surface area also. Never been around one that allows firearms either.
I've seen and heard of some great hunting around mines. Thompson cr. For example had a huge area​ blocked off from hunters but if you get behind it......

I'm not necessarily against this mine even if I don't see a need for it.
I just think this post is desperately​ trying to point out how good Trump and Utah are and I hope DD doesn't post a thread every time the local bowling alley hires another cook.

I hope DD doesn't post a thread every time the local bowling alley hires another cook.

What's the minimum number of cooks before dd has your permission to post?

I'm not necessarily against this mine even if I don't see a need for it.
I just think this post is desperately​ trying to point out how good Trump and Utah are and I hope DD doesn't post a thread every time the local bowling alley hires another cook.

Have to admit, that was funny. I bet he stops as soon as others on this site stop posting a threat of Public Land Transfer thread every time a Republican Congressmen burps.

Weird that Sufco was awarded this bid in 2015 but Trump and Zinke get all the at a boys. The partisan hacks are out in force on every subject. What port is this coal going to be shipped from?

Nemont

They don't have to ship it all out, I help burn about 15,000 tons of their coal a day.

I know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody that likes to hunt sheep every now and then. A specific mine reclaim area is the primary source of winter range for some of them.

Are you talking about those dinks in Alberta? Don't be giving up one of my spots.

They don't have to ship it all out, I help burn about 15,000 tons of their coal a day.

My understanding is the coal would be used locally at the plant. This would keep things going for a few more years.

As Nemont said, Thanks, Obama. :D

As for nuclear, sign this conservationist on. It's not a bad option to look at, especially if we can store the waste in TX. ;)

What's the minimum number of cooks before dd has your permission to post?
Long answer- He can post whatever he likes. It's just odd. More "Utah gonna be ok thank you trump" bravado. Its just odd to me I don't feel the need to convince people that Idaho will be ok.
Short answer- 605

Long answer- He can post whatever he likes. It's just odd. More "Utah gonna be ok thank you trump" bravado. Its just odd to me I don't feel the need to convince people that Idaho will be ok.
Short answer- 605

I would think as Americans we would appreciate seeing 600 good paying jobs secured for several years. Not just a Utah thing; it's leadership actually doing what they promised and several industries are looking ahead to better future.

Ben your praise and credit for Obama is ridiculous. Remember the coal emission standard Trump reversed his first week? Obama was doing all he could to kill extraction energy in this country. Kill the market and the mines naturally close.

elkmagnet is just bitter because with illegal immigration down 40% Idaho may actually need to pay farm help more.

75 sunny in SLC, NCAA tournament in town, I.C.E Show this weekend including RMEF Elk Calling Championship and Utah Taxidermist Competition, Scouting turkeys Sunday. Rough place to live!

This is right where I live. I'm glad to see it, but my community and county need to start moving towards a more diversified economy starting NOW. Also duke, the OBAMA administration approved this expansion before leaving office. Trump and Zinke just did the few final things. If we want to stick to facts then let's stick to them.

My understanding is the coal would be used locally at the plant. This would keep things going for a few more years.

As Nemont said, Thanks, Obama. :D

As for nuclear, sign this conservationist on. It's not a bad option to look at, especially if we can store the waste in TX. ;)

Utah stores nuke waste I believe.

This is right where I live. I'm glad to see it, but my community and county need to start moving towards a more diversified economy starting NOW. Also duke, the OBAMA administration approved this expansion before leaving office. Trump and Zinke just did the few final things. If we want to stick to facts then let's stick to them.

And if the Obama emission plan had closed or forced conversion to NG of Hunter & Huntington power plants what's the market?

Obama was doing all he could to kill extraction energy in this country. Kill the market and the mines naturally close.

I'll call.

The expansion of oil and gas development expanded significantly under 43 and 44, as a result natural gas prices catered driving further expansion of natural gas power plants. Sure the regulations may have been a cherry on top hurting the coal industry, but it wasn't the ice cream, fudge, banana, or whip cream.

The market simply went for the easiest raw materials.

And some very nice specimens they are too!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back