Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

4th of July......

Tuesday night hmmmm,
let me see what I can do, shoot me a pm with your address so I can figure out how long the drive will take from my house. I will give you a call this week

Delw

buddy of mine was just up there said it took 16 hours pulling a bass boat and about 12 hours not pulling a boat.

12 hours + 3 kids + wife in one truck = disaster, but it could be fun

I will talk to you this week

I think the drive would be worth it, just to see Moosie catch himself, and half the neighborhood, on fire!!!

If I didnt have to work the next day, I'd be there!!

You all gotta try the artillery shells out of a 50 gallon drum. Its great, not for little kids, but it sure puts on a great show! 4 at one time is even better!

Here are some Pictures... But Not Really mine. If these pics get "turned in" I wasn't going to shoot these off in Idaho were it's "Illegal". That would be breaking a law I hear.... But My friend sent me these pictures to post since my Camera is Broken instead ... *smile*

a 230 Shot (One of the 2 finallies)

DSCF2798.JPG

This puppy alone cost me $230.. Better be good !!!

Here is a top view and a Hat on top to see the actual size of it...

DSCF2799.JPG

This next one should be good, It's called Blond Joke. We have 2 of them. In case the first time we set it off the blonds don't get it...

DSCF2800.JPG

Another Finally :

DSCF2801.JPG

A couple war drums, and other this and that...

DSCF2803.JPG

Some more this and That.....

DSCF2804.JPG

A few Big un's :

DSCF2806.JPG

And the lot of them :

DSCF2805.JPG

The day of we'll take better pics but most are in Box's and I'm not unpacking them all......

tryed that once
2nd degree burns...
about 1 acre of burnt grass..
2 police officers to tell us to keep it down...
and alot of explaining to the ol'lady...
yep i would probebly do it again.

good buddy of mine told me to try a boonesfarm bottle of gas in a fire once ....burnt down the rest of my yard.
Jack daniles sucks with fire work or other explosives.

No Alchohol Involved this 4th. Fire estinguishers, 5 Gallon Buckets of Water, hoses and people all behind a Safety line. We're looking for a 4th to remember, not a 4th to forget ;)

great looking stuff. What did you have to shell out for the whole show this year?

That reminds me of the 4th a couple of years ago. My inlaws don't have a lot of $, so I spent $200 at a fireworks stand just south of Couer d' lane. My inlaws had a blast! I didn't light one of those things and just watched the fam have a great time! I don't think the kids will ever forget that day! You'd be amazed what you can buy for $200. I'm sure that Oscar spent at least $500 for his show. Wish I could be there!

I'm sure that Oscar spent at least $500 for his show.

OHHhhh no, I wouldn't spend that !! Or almost 4 times that. That would be a waste of money !!!! ;)

YAh, The kids like them. It's all about the kids ... :p ;)

We're hoping to say the least !!!

It's a 4th that would kill the Average man ;) I'll have my New Camera that day and will document with some Pics.

I envy you P-Moosie......extreme dry/high fire danger has us in a burn ban.....no fireworks this year, unless the Big fella upstairs graces us with a couple of inches of rain in the next couple days...........sure sucks, cause I love the looks on my kids faces too.........it's kinda nice to be a kid myself right along with them.......

Funny thing is, Moosie playing with fire.....

Anyone that knows me , knows I'm always one to play with Fire, Stir the Bee's nest, Or grab the Bull by the horns. Lifes to short not to have fun :D

Live life like you just stold a car !!! (Fast and Reckless ;) )

Tomorrows da-day !!!!

fireworks1.jpg

We did some fireworks last night at the hunting and fishing club. Three fly-overs by the cop chopper, and they lit us up twice. It seems someone in the area was setting off some "theme park" size stuff. I wouldn't know about that, this being the world-wide web and all. They sure looked pretty,though, and the ones marked "Maximum explosive" were really loud and went really high...or so I was told. :D :eek:

Back