NEW SITKA Ambient 75

4th of July......

Moosie

Grand poopa
I stalked up on a couple "Sparklers" today. I love the back rooms of the fire work places !!!!

Now, I'm not one to brag....... ;) But this year I'm going to give the City of Melba a Run for it's mooooney on a firework display !!!! OHHH dang, we needed 3 calculators to do all that math. Who'd of thunk'ed that legal sparklers and little legal fountains would cost so much ...... ;) (OK someone guess how much fireworks we have...)

OHHHH dang ohhh boy ohhh boy I'm excited !!!!! Yippie Kiy yeh this is gunna be a Good 4th !!!!!

Anyone else counting the days ? Man this is gunna be a good year !!!

(Fingers crossed, no wind please... no wind please....)

Yes, I just corn Stalked up on Fireworks.... Actually I snuck up on them... like I stalked them from about 50 miles away till I got close enough to close the deal :D

I got a ton from N.M last year... Love those mortors the best... Just wondering ... you can`t buy them [fireworks] in AZ... what states sell them

Nothing beats the concussion of a good mortorhump

So..... I called the Firedepartment today Asking about a Permit. I figured... Heck, Might as well be leagal. First they said it couldn't be done. So I'm like .. Uhhh OK, I am gonigto buy some Fireworks and would like to shoot them off legally so How do I go about doing it. Others do....

So she looked into it and said I need to get a Permit, $125 fee, and Have 1 Million Dollar coverage in Fire Insurance.

WTF ? The fine is only like $200 ?!?!?! Doesn't make sence.....

Anyways, I have a Call into my Ins. Guy (A good friend) and he's gunna look at hooking me up with a Million $ policy for next month... If that gets done I will probably buy the Stupid $125 legal fee unless those Bastards give me grief. Then I'm gunna give them the Extra $75 while I'm in the Firestation and tell them I'm paying in advance :D :D

Picture of the Harvest ? I'll take some tonight..........

Sweet Moosie, I am staying in town for the 4th so I might have to park my sorry arse out on the end of Kings Gate Drive or even Powerline for that matter!

Please dont tell me your going to shoot bottle rockets out your butt......

Geeze I hope you didnt see that vid and get that Idea.

Delw

Please dont tell me your going to shoot bottle rockets out your butt......

hell no, moosie is a mortar kind of guy!
who is gonna insert the mortar for him?(should drop right in)

It looks like we're going to put new siding on the house that weekend:cool: I generaly like to blow stuff up, but the boss lady said "put the sidding on or eles":eek: If anyone would like to help come on over :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Wiley.... If you don't come all the way in and Share in the Games, Food, drinks, and fun with us and I hear about you jsut driving by, I'll whoop yer Arsch.

There will be around 75-100 people there so you should blend in. Bring a Dish of some sort and the entire family. This is an Open house Par-tay !!!

See you around 5PM ? I'll tell the Party coordinator :D

(anyone else need plans for the 4th ? LEmme know...)

Fire works are illegal so I am told here in Ca. Guess they dont want to burn the state up..

Oscar, if you take about 20 or more of those sparklers and tape em together real good and leave one exposed about an inch or so and then light it........ you will have your self one hell of a fire cracker. Who said sparklers were safe and sane..

in montana we have fireworks but Wyoming has better ones, good thing too cause the 4th is my chistmas ye ha! and santa bought lots of gifts!!

Will be Tuesday Night. Thats the 4th. Party starts at 5PM and goes till 11(ish). If you drive up, We have a place for you to stay Delw !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back