46"x13" Rifle case $19.99

Sytes

I jumped on two of these a short while back... It has 1hr left on the sale thus thought I would throw this out there for any online to see - and need... Digital Camo, Tan and Black color options.

I searched online and at the stores for a soft case able to hold my rifle w/ attached bipod and scope... I found this to be a great price for a general soft case - to include compartments for additional items.

Anyhow - here ya go. http://www.camofire.com/

explorer_riflecase-400-tan-500.jpg

EXPLORER RIFLE AND AMMO CASE

If your like us and carry around an old school ammunition metal container to carry all of your bullets around when you go shooting, then the Explorer Rifle Case w/ 400 Shots is the perfect item for you. Utilizing 600 D Polyester non-woven lining, this case has the perfect amount of padding and support for your rifle, your scope, and has enough pockets in the front to hold up to 400 Shells of your choice of ammunition (quantity depending on your shell you use). Keep your rifle and all of its accessories clean and like new with this awesome case.

FEATURES
•Shoulder strap included
•600 D Polyester non-woven material
•Dimensions: 46" x 13"
•Plenty of room to hold a rifle with the scope and up to 400 rounds of your favorite ammunition (Depending on what shell you choose)
•Comes with 2 #10 Zippers

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back